1. Chicy eagle printed sweater - Found out about this online shop only recently through a Swedish fashion blog, and I've been loving it hardcore since. They have the coolest chunky sweaters, lace intimates and crochet dresses; the only downside is that it's not that user-friendly for people who don't speak Swedish.
2. Pull and bear striped skinny pants - also try these, or check Mango and Suiteblanco for good alternatives.. And I believe Zara plans to bring another pair back, whereas H&M brought the ultimate pair of striped pants last season but I couldn't find anywhere. There,I mentioned all the big high-street stores in one paragraph.
3. Zara bag - Fringes, my most favorite trend of 2012. Been trying hard to find a good suede fringe jacket but with no luck so far.
6. ASOS leather skinny belt - Skinny detailed belt, again.
7. Isabel Marant Manet embroidered jeans - Floral and butterfly embroidery, Isabel Marant has created another statement piece yet again.
8. 3.1 Phillip Lim Nancy Oxford Flats - New favorite oxford flats. I already imagine them with rolled up skinny jeans and a big chunky sweater or a baby pink silk camisole on top. #want
9. Dannijo Viktor necklace - Dannijo always manages to create the most beautiful statement necklaces.. From beads to Swarovski crystals to silver and gold, the girls now how to create magic.
Lots of love,