Even though you're not great fans of my wish lists (I can tell by the stats y'all), I don't plan to quit making them anytime soon. First off, they're fancy and I always get thrilled to make on of those, second of all, they are a great substitute post for when I don't have any other outfit to show you and lastly, every piece I post is something that I'd actually like to get my hands on, therefore excellent gift ideas (pour moi that is).
There, I said everything I wanted.
So here goes:
- The eternally elegant Saint Laurent suede ankle boots. It's like classic is spelled all over them (here and here).
- A Topshop sequin top, which I added here because I seriously don't know how it's supposed to be worn. Any ideas?
- Also posted this on my Facebook page, I'll always love anything Balenciaga makes. Comes in black, red and a weird blueish, and yes, it's from the mens' department.
- Fun and budget-friendly lip printed sweater from Oasap.
- Newest trend-alert belt by Jil Sander.
- Round and round sunglasses by House of Harlow.
- Maison Martin Margiela matchy matchy gold cuffs that will make my arms swoon with happiness.
Off to get into my PJs and go on a Girls marathon. Ideal Tuesday night.