Packing for festivals this season; you're very lucky and I envy you. Me, even though I'm not going, I'm being a very good Samaritan here, giving fashion advice on what you should keep your mind on festivals, as well as suggesting what to wear. Here's what you should keep in mind.
1. Isabel Marant shirts are the new rock band t-shirts this season. Pyjama-like or western, both make the cut and quickly hit 'sold-out' stardom.
2. The chunkier and bolder the accessories you wear, the better. This way, if you somehow get lost, your friends will be able to spot you through the crowd more easily.
3. On bathing suits: if they ain't Herve Leger, don't even bother bringing them (just kidding - H&M's new bra-like swimwear works just fine).
4. Anine Bing's boots are like festival staples; they look super good with anything, and they're (almost) affordable.
5. Prepare yourself for the amount of times you're going to see Balenciaga's SS13 headpieces on girls' hair; I warned you.
6. Don't be afraid of colour; this season is all about bold-but-beachy colors, like turquoise, coral, and mint.
My packing suggestions include:
(first column down) H&M swimwear top, Topshop acid wash cutoff shorts, Anine Bing boots, Illesteva sunglasses.
Forever21sunglasses, Madewell rucksack, Raquel Allegra tie-dye dress.
Chloe Susanna boots, Isabel Marant Greg crochet playsuit, Vita Fede titan bracelet, TenOverSix wristlet, Eddie Borgo agate spike necklace.
Topshop crop top, Topshop embroidered shorts, Isabel Marant shirt.
Lots of love,