There should be a pop-up window before opening any photo from this year's Met gala, saying in bright letters 'Not gonna be good for your wardrobe's esteem'. But there is none so there, mood officially ruined. You have already read half of this post though, so please be my guest and go on.
Things that bear further discussion:
- Miley Cyrus's hair. What the f happened there?
- Celebrities (ahem Gwyneth Paltrow) who obviously don't get the punk theme. I mean, pink?
- Gisele smokin' hot legs + Miranda Kerr's arms. Those two combined equal the perfect body.
- Sienna Miller's Eddie Borgo tiara, which reminded me of those plastic tiaras we 90's kids used to wear back in the day. LOVE.
- Jamie King looking all ravishing in a Topshop tuxedo, yet very much resembling her grunge days, that I so absolutely love.
- January Jones with short brown hair. Whatever happened to those blonde locks? Not that she looks bad this way.. Or any way, for that matter.
- Coco Rocha pulling off the punk look perfectly in an Emanuel Ungaro dress and super sleek french-ponytailed hair, created by the best at its kind, Moroccanoil.
I strongly believe this year's theme was one of my favorite ones; it allowed the guests to be as original as possible, and showed some of this season's biggest trends (bird-like eye makeup and crazy short hair among them).
Lots of love,